August 6, 2007

Yay for Us...

2 years ago today, I wore the most beautiful dress and married the most wonderful man.



The other day, we were discussing how people say "I can't believe it's been 'x' many years." We can believe it's been two. It's felt like two. I think that when you have major events happen or life-changing experiences, the time that it takes to process those moments and to recover from them can be slow and tiring. I'm not saying that these last two years have been nothing but hard work, but it has been quite a bit of hard work. We've gone through weddings, unemployment, job scares, family trouble, great spiritual growth, deepened friendships with each other and close friends....It's been a lot. So, naturally, we feel like it's been about two years worth of life.


I'm so glad I had him to go through that life with. May God grant us many more years!

1 comment:

Double Oh Somewhat said...

Many years to you and Michael!