January 19, 2007

New Years Resolution

I hate being original. It's much easier to follow everyone else. It saves the work on having to think up great ideas for yourself. For example, would you have wanted to be the first person to eat raw oysters? Well, scratch that example, because I don't want to be the LAST person to eat raw oysters. I don't want to eat raw oysters at all. Maybe, drinking milk from a cow? I definitely would not have trusted that idea if it had been mine. But I love milk and I'm really glad that someone had that idea. Well, I have two New Year's Resolutions and neither of them are original: Workout and Start a Blog. So, I'm sitting on the couch working on the latter, feeling achy from the former. A perfect first post! Both resolutions have now been kept. However, my second resolution was actually start and MAINTAIN a blog for a year. So it looks like I now have an outlet to process some thoughts via the written word and hopefully keep people posted on what's going on over here in my little corner. Feel free to say hello and make recommendations. We'll see if this works! Happy New Years, everyone, and Good Luck on those resolutions!

No comments: